after a long day of working. . . i was trying to get a good shot of Magen's Bay, my favorite sight on my ride home. . . everyday i just want to pull over and stare. . .
Here's a better shot of Magen's. . . there is an island just past it, i believe that's hans lalic and more beautiful ocean. . . wow. . . dad, this is one of those times i want to pause, take a deep breath, and make myself remember this for five years down the road!!
K, here's a conversation i had with an iguana (a rather royal/scary looking one i might add) in my driveway after work one day:
Iggy: hmm, should i eat her or should i climb the wall.
Carrie: I dare you Prince Iggy.
Iggy: Nah, really, that would take way too much energy to go chase her.
Iggy: i'll just climb the wall. . .
Iggy: You're not even worth my time. I'm to cool for my skin. . . too cool for my beard. . . too cool for my spiny little crest. . . too cool it hurts. . . I'm outta here!
Wendy, Colette, Sarah, Christy, and me at Carnival (a St. John festival). Just havin a fun girls night before Sarah headed north!
I forget what this is called but it is way more challenging than it looks!
I never fell though!!!
OK, So one night I go to get ready for bed and in the bathroom, ON MY TOOTHBRUSH, i find this "little" fellow. . .
Are you kidding me!? So, my savior Sarah came in to take care of me! I couldn't believe she picked it up. It looked way cuter on her arm than on my toothbrush. . .
Here's the group that we went over to Willy T's (a large party barge) with. We took a 'charter' boat and made some non-blog-worthy memories. I can share them with you in person!! Remind me to tell you how this group totallllly reminded me of the Goonies!
This is the guy who wanted to be my dance partner the whole night at Willy T's even though his adorable wife was there too!! She was having fun dancing with others too though :)
Jam session with a new friend of mine. . . it was so dark that we had to get creative with lighting!
My Hull Bay Sunset. . . does this rival Cape Coral's????? It sets right over inner and outter brass which are the two islands in the background. . .
My beach spot. . . . my blue backpack, towel, Ken Follett, and the Frisbee come with me every time :) No, I don't play frisbee alone but i figure a girl sitting by herself with a frisbee next to her is a great opener for someone to come be my friend!
No comments:
Post a Comment